Active Gap Gauge
Active Gap Gauge is the most accurate and reliable tool for measuring clearance requirements per NFPA 80 Code Compliance prior to installing an Active Gap Filler product.
It’s simple – if the gauge can be inserted, the door is out of compliance! Active Gap Gauge will provide you with the exact gap or clearance measurements, and the size Active Gap Filler required for the door to meet code requirements.
Available in Red.
Why Our Gap Gauge?
- Compact and easy to use
- Precise measurements every time
- Quality Material – not plastic like other products
- Inspections are efficient and less time consuming
- Can be used with any door
Got a Gap? Fill it With an Active Gap Filler:
- 1/8″ gap needs Active Gap Filler 1/16″
- 1/4″ gap needs Active Gap Filler 1/8″
- 1/2″ gap needs Active Gap Filler 3/8″
- 3/8″ gap needs Active Gap Filler 1/4″
- 5/8″ gap needs Active Gap Filler 1/2″
- 3/4″ gap needs Active Gap Filler 5/8″
NFPA 80: The clearance between the top and vertical edges of the door and frame, and the meeting edges of doors swinging in pairs, shall be 1/8″ +/- 1/16″ for steel doors and shall not exceed 1/8″ for wood doors.